Saturday 9 May 2015

Everyday makeup routine (mummy makeup)

Hello! So as most of you know I am a mummy to my beautiful girl ella, and my new little man Logan!
Ella is 2 and Logan is 8 weeks so I don't get much time to put on my makeup (if I wear it at all) I am just like all of you,my life style isn't glamourous, I don't get an hour to do my makeup and it gets rubbed off by kisses!!!
I am trying mainly hight Street products here, and I love most of them!!
So here is my 10 minute look:


Usually for my quick makeup I use eyeliner on the top and nothing underneath as it opens up my eyes- and it's quicker!! Also I use a brighter lip colour to perk up my face. Here are the list of products I used:

Foundation : Bare minerals pure brightening serum foundation (bare porcelain)
Concealer: Rimmel lasting finish concealer (010)
Powder: Rimmel lasing finish powder (light porcelain)

Blush: Makeuo Revolution (love)

Eyeliner: Soap and glory supercat eyeliner pen (black)

Mascara: maybelline colossal volume express (blackest black)

Lips: MUA tinted lip balm (peach)

No comments:

Post a Comment